Friday, May 12, 2017

Blue Beetle and The Hulk



I am looking forward to seeing Hulk in full gladiator mode in the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok, and I am a little curious as to how he ends up on the battle planet.  We last see him flying away on an Avengers' Quinjet, but I don't imagine he made the whole trip in that,  Perhaps The Grandmaster abducted him for use in his arena?  Or maybe Dr. Strange's involvement will have something to do with it.

If you're wondering what happened to Booster, he knows to keep his distance after the last time he and Beetle ran into The Hulk...

11 comments:

Alaric said...

I can't express how much I love this.

Bob Greenwade said...

What Alaric said. It's magnificent on so many levels.

Carycomic said...

Probably a litte of both, Ross. Dr. Strange banishes Hulk/Banner to the Crossroads of Eternity. And the Grandmaster gives him a "lift" from there.

Sonofjack said...

What Alaric AND Bob said... This cover actually made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

Lol! With teammates like Hulk, who needs "frenemies?"

mindful webworker said...

That's a funny one.

Hey, I've got an idea. Blue Beetle and, wasn't there a Beetle bad guy at Marvel (Spidey or Torch foe IIRC)? And you could add, um, er, Beetle Bailey? And the Beatles. Okay, never mind.

Okay, howzabout... The Diaper Squadron: Trixie from Hi & Lois, and Marvin, and.. SweetPea? The baby guy from Roger Rabbit? All right, this is why I don't usually suggest covers!

Anonymous said...

You forgot Diaper Man from Ralph Bakshi's "The Mighty Heroes."

Batman of Earth 13 said...

The idea that the Hulk likes the Blue Beetle when the hates almost everybody else is hilarious.

Carycomic said...

Even I can't deny that (and I'm seldom wrong about anything).

Simreeve said...

Beetle thinks: "Another big green guy? H'mm, I wonder whether this 'Hulk' likes Oreos..."

^_^

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a parody of DETECTIVE COMICS v.1/#322...featuring Princess Jasmine from ALADDIN?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!