Thursday, December 26, 2013

Aliens Vs. Spider-Man



I have to admit, the trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 looked better than I was expecting.  The first installment had its moments, but was an overall miss for me, so I wasn't really looking forward to the sequel. Yes, the next film looks to be a be a bit crowded with Electro, Rhino and two Osbornes slated to appear, but it also looks like a ton of fun.  The new Spidey costume looks great and Electro and the mechanical Rhino look pretty cool too.  The verdict is still out on Harry's goblin outfit, but from what I saw I wasn't very impressed there.  Visuals aside, what will make or break this film for me is the script.  Hopefully it s a step above the first outing.

6 comments:

AirDave said...

Hopefully Andrew Garfield is more Daniel Craig than George Lazenby.

I love how each cover has a sense of wit and humor about it. There's no melodrama. Just plain fun!

Isaac said...

Didn't Spidey meet these creatures once before? I mean in the comics? Great cover Ross.

Ross said...

If they did, I missed it!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I can't think of anything else to add to that, I'm just so impressed with this cover. I really wish there was a story to go with it. Thanks again!
Ordinaryguy2

Phillip said...

Maybe Isaac is thinking of the Marvel Graphic Novel Spider-Man: Hooky? I know I thought of it.

Carycomic said...

@Philip: either that, or it was a not-too-well publicized team-up with the X-Men against the Brood.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!