Sunday, January 11, 2015

Superman and Iron Man in "It's Just Business..." (Part One)



This story follows up on Superman and Iron Man's last adventure together, in which Luthor was already causing trouble for Tony Stark (back in issue #810).  Superman had a tough time the last time he battled Iron Man (in issue #179), but maybe he will fare better this time.  They aren't always at odds though, and their movie together broke all kinds of box office records (issue #581). The events of this tale will lead directly into tomorrow's issue, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

AirDave said...

I haven't read nearly as much of the Bob Layton Iron Man era as I should have! Layton's Iron Man was such a cool look.

As a DC fan, I'm sad that I am more excited about The Avengers 2 than the sequel to Man of Steel. I am excited about Throne of Atlantis, though...

I wonder what a meeting of Tony Stark, Norman Osborne, Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne would look like...

Anonymous said...

And tomorrows cover is The Superior Ironman sitting back with Luthor as him footstool and Superman next to him in a maids outfit holding a serving tray. (I am liking the new Ironman.)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Iron Man and the Man of Steel are natural crossover material. Although, if a movie about the former had come out during the 1990's, Bruce Campbell would have been a better choice than DeNiro for the title role. In fact, DeNiro would've been better casting as "Happy" Hogan; ex-boxer-turned-chauffeur! At least, as far as I'm permanently concerned.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!